In order to give full play to the good performance of the slicer, users need to check the wear of the blade in time after using it for a period of time. If the blade is seriously worn, it needs to be sharpened in time. When sharpening the knife, different people have different methods, but we should grasp a basic principle, that is, we must grind all the edges of the knife to make it balanced and consistent. Next, let's introduce the grinding steps and precautions of slicer blades:
1. First place the blade on a rough test bench to ensure that it will not run during grinding. Secondly, the staff need to add an appropriate amount of thin lubricating oil or liquid paraffin in the middle of the grindstone surface and wipe it evenly, so as to increase the friction density.
2. Then install the knife handle and knife clip on the slicing knife so that the knife edge is forward and square on the grindstone surface, and the knife heel is about in the middle of the grindstone.
3. It should be noted that during the whole process of sharpening, the fingers of the staff should be kept in an appropriate position, and the force should be uniform and easy to slide. Usually, hold the handle of the slicer blade with the right hand and the knife shell with the left hand, with the blade facing the front of the sharpener, push the slicer forward obliquely from the lower right corner of the grindstone to the upper left corner of the grindstone to the heel, and turn the blade from above.
4. Remember to pay attention to moderate strength in the process of sharpening, and pay attention to grinding off the notch of the slicer blade in the process of repeated sharpening.
5. After grinding the sharp edge, clean the dirt left on the machine by the grinding knife.
For more information about shredding and slicing machine, diced and diced machine, pepper cutting machine, New Year cake cutting machine and fruit and vegetable cleaning machine, you can directly pay attention to: http://www.chinafoodjx.com/