If the silk cutter is used for a long time, it will inevitably produce some stains. If the stains are not cleaned for a long time, it may affect the use efficiency of the equipment and the hygiene of food materials. How to remove the stains on the silk cutter? Follow Xiaobian to have a look!
1. First of all, an appropriate amount of clean water can be added to the drum attached to the wire cutter, which is conducive to the discharge of impurities; Then, you can use some soft cloth or soft brush and wipe it with water mixed with detergent. After wiping, rinse it with clean water.
2. After the above cleaning work is completed, first prepare an appropriate amount of clean water, then add a certain amount of detergent or disinfectant into the barrel of the wire cutting machine, and rotate the barrel for cleaning; After cleaning, clean the bucket with a high-pressure water gun, and simply rotate the bucket to make the drain hole face down until the water in the bucket is completely discharged.
3. However, in the process of cleaning, we need to pay attention to some problems. For example, we can't spray water directly on the bearing seat of the wire cutter, and the control panel of the electric box can't come into contact with water. Otherwise, it may be damaged and rusted due to the influence of water, which will affect the use of the equipment.
Therefore, to remove the stains of the wire cutter, its cleaning work is very important, and the stains on it also need to be removed. In this way, the wire cutter can not only improve the use efficiency, but also prolong its service life, increase its practicability, and is beneficial to the maintenance and maintenance of the equipment.
There are also some tips for cleaning the shredder. Let's have a look~
1. Before cleaning, unplug the power supply of the wire cutter. It is strictly prohibited to wash with water. Only clean with a wet cloth, and then wipe dry with a dry cloth.
2. According to the use situation, the cutter guard plate of the wire cutter needs to be removed and cleaned in about a week, cleaned with a wet cloth and then wiped dry with a dry cloth.
3. When the thickness of the cut meat is uneven or there are many pieces of meat, you need to sharpen the knife. When sharpening the knife, you should first remove the blade and remove the stains on the blade.
4. After cleaning every day, close the shredder with cartons or wooden cases.
5. It is forbidden to wash the equipment directly with water, and the machine shall be reliably grounded.
The wonderful contents of this article are provided by the slicer. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.chinafoodjx.com/ We have special customer service to answer your questions