1. In order to prevent you from being hurt when operating the machine, please read and understand all instructions and regulations before using the equipment. Do not try to operate the machine. If you fail to comply with the accident that may cause fire, electric shock or serious personal injury, please keep this manual and review it more in order to avoid the above situations.
2. Keep the shield in position and follow the work instructions.
3. Before starting the machine, please make sure that there are no items on the inspection equipment that do not belong to the equipment itself, such as adjustment wrench, gloves, knives and other items.
4. Keep the work area clean. Messy areas and worktables can cause accidents.
5. Do not use the equipment in a dangerous environment, such as a wet or rainy place, or expose it to the rain, which may have the risk of electric leakage.
6. Maintain good lighting in the working area.
7. Except for the equipment operator, other personnel need to keep an appropriate distance in the working area.
8. Do not operate the machine forcibly. Let the machine perform work at its designed speed without danger.
9. Please use the correct tool to disassemble the tool. Do not change the device and action arbitrarily.
10. Wear appropriate clothes and avoid wearing loose clothes, gloves, necklaces, bracelets or jewelry that may be involved by moving parts. It is recommended to wear non slip shoes and a hair cap covering long hair.
11. Please maintain and clean the machine when the machine is stopped and unplugged, and keep the machine clean to achieve good performance.
12. When cutting off the power supply, adjusting or repairing the machine, it is from the power supply of the machine.
13. Don't let the machine run unattended. The operator shall turn off the power before leaving the equipment.
14. When the machine is running, do not clean or remove chips. It is strictly prohibited to reach into the feed hopper and discharge hopper when the equipment is running.
15. Do not remove or modify warning signs and replace any signs that may cause confusion.
16. The signs used by the machine indicate the locations and examples of specific dangers to operators. Do not remove the warning signs of the machine.
17. The machine shall be installed on a moderately flat cement floor, which is sufficient to bear the weight of the whole machine and not to the wide position of depression, so as to keep the machine stable.
18. Do not touch the electrical equipment and plug the power cord when your hands touch water.
19. Do not turn on the power when the door cover is open.
20. Use protective gloves when removing the blade.
21. If the door cover is opened and the machine can be started, it indicates that there is no danger. If the switch fails, please stop the operation immediately.